You are currently not logged in, but you can still subscribe to our newsletter.
24 Styles of Tai Ji Quan
||Tai Ji Quan originated from ancient China. Nowadays, it is practiced as an exercise for health. It
- is suitable for almost anyone
- is easy to learn for health improvement
- has gentle and circular movements
- integrates the body and mind
- has many different forms
- is enjoyable to practice
- is known in China for centuries to be effective for arthritis
Focus on correct posture and breathing control, Taiji's movements are regular, graceful and well balanced, promoting the complete harmony of body and mental activities. Taiji provides the mental relaxation and physical fitness.
||Video + Slides + Content